Each year the USOC awards over $200,000 in Tuition Grants to athletes looking to further their formal education.
Applicants must meet at least ONE of the following criteria and be verified by ACE to be eligible for a USOC Tuition Grant. Prior to submitting the application, register for the ACE Program.
- Active or retired Olympian/Paralympian
- USOC Direct Athlete Support recipient
- Elite Athlete Health Insurance recipient
- Senior World Championship Medalist
- Current Senior National team member
- Senior World Cup participant
- Pan/Parapan American Games Participant
- Current Junior National team member
- OTC Resident Athlete
- Youth Olympic Games Medalist
- National Player Pool (as verified by the NGB)
Eligible applicants should be currently enrolled or plan to enroll in an accredited college, university or institution which provides certificates, associates, bachelors, masters and/or doctorate degrees and from the U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs List.
The application window for fall semester 2018 is May 9 – June 6, 2018. Learn more and apply at the link below: