provided by Christo Landry
- Spoke about Run Pro Camp. They found 20 men and 10 women to go. They talked about what going “pro” means, how the running world works, agents etc.
- How to pay taxes.
- They could address a much wider audience for minimal expenditure if they were to tape it all and put it on the web.
- Spoke about the Olympic Marathon Trials site selection.
- The process involved and including an active athlete on the site selection team.
- How that person can work with AAC.
- Athlete needs a checklist of things to look at/for at each site.
- Another active non marathon athlete needs to be involved so they can answer questions and deal with issues the week of the meet.