Eastbay is hiring retired track & field athletes as full-time Team Sales FAST (Field Associate Sales Training) associates. If you or a teammate are retired/retiring in the near future and are interested in this opportunity, please read the job description linked below and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. SUMMARY: Field Associate Sales […]
United States Olympic Committee (USOC)
Athlete Career Education Program (ACE)
The USOC’s Athlete Career Education (ACE) Program provides current and retired Team USA (Olympic) athletes with career, education and life skills resources to support athletic performance goals, facilitate successful transition to post-elite competition careers and inspire long-term positive engagement with the Olympic/Paralympic movement.
- Devry University: Full tuition scholarships are available to Team USA athletes living around the country. Learn more.
- Tuition Grants: The USOC offers tuition grants for athletes looking to further their formal education. Learn more.
- In-State Tuition: Through ACE and the USOC, eligible Team USA athletes living and training in Colorado and Utah can receive in-state tuition at select public colleges and universities regardless of an individual’s resident status. Learn More.
- University of Utah: Eligible Team USA athletes currently living and training in the state of Utah are eligible to receive a scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Utah’s Eccles School of Business. Contact Megan Psyllos, ACE career coach with questions.
- Other Opportunities: The ACE team will share any opportunities for Team USA athletes on the platform, as well as share links to different sources for funding. Join ACE now to stay informed.
- The ACE Platform offers one-on-one career coaching, resume and interview prep and access to a vast employer network of companies wanting to hire athletes. Join the ACE Platform.
- Pivot Program for retiring athletes to support them in their transition beyond elite athletic competition. Learn more
- Mentor Network
- Olympic & Paralympic Summit
- As we become aware of more opportunities, we will add them here or to Recent News (see below). The USOC is constantly growing this program, so check back here often!
- The main contact for the ACE Program is Terris Tiller. He can be reached at Terris.Tiller@usoc.org
The U.S. Olympic Committee’s Finding Leaders Among Minorities Everywhere (FLAME) program provides diverse college and graduate-level students with a unique look into the world of elite sport. This eight-day program offers an exciting and rigorous curriculum designed to increase knowledge of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic movements. Accepted students participate in personal and professional development workshops in […]
The U.S. Olympic Museum (USOM) and Hall of Fame is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to lead the effort to promote, build, and manage this unique, world-class tribute to honor the Olympic and Paralympic ideals, document the history of the United States Olympic and Paralympic participation and to celebrate the achievements of U.S. Olympic and […]