Members of Team USA can earn a degree and are eligible for a full tuition scholarship through DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management. DeVry offers 40+ degree programs including business, technology, entrepreneurship, and healthcare, available online or in-person at over 30 locations nationwide. The application window for the March 2019 session is […]
United States Olympic Committee (USOC)
Athlete Career Education Program (ACE)
The USOC’s Athlete Career Education (ACE) Program provides current and retired Team USA (Olympic) athletes with career, education and life skills resources to support athletic performance goals, facilitate successful transition to post-elite competition careers and inspire long-term positive engagement with the Olympic/Paralympic movement.
- Devry University: Full tuition scholarships are available to Team USA athletes living around the country. Learn more.
- Tuition Grants: The USOC offers tuition grants for athletes looking to further their formal education. Learn more.
- In-State Tuition: Through ACE and the USOC, eligible Team USA athletes living and training in Colorado and Utah can receive in-state tuition at select public colleges and universities regardless of an individual’s resident status. Learn More.
- University of Utah: Eligible Team USA athletes currently living and training in the state of Utah are eligible to receive a scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Utah’s Eccles School of Business. Contact Megan Psyllos, ACE career coach with questions.
- Other Opportunities: The ACE team will share any opportunities for Team USA athletes on the platform, as well as share links to different sources for funding. Join ACE now to stay informed.
- The ACE Platform offers one-on-one career coaching, resume and interview prep and access to a vast employer network of companies wanting to hire athletes. Join the ACE Platform.
- Pivot Program for retiring athletes to support them in their transition beyond elite athletic competition. Learn more
- Mentor Network
- Olympic & Paralympic Summit
- As we become aware of more opportunities, we will add them here or to Recent News (see below). The USOC is constantly growing this program, so check back here often!
- The main contact for the ACE Program is Terris Tiller. He can be reached at Terris.Tiller@usoc.org
Members of Team USA can earn a degree and are eligible for a full tuition scholarship through DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management. DeVry offers 40+ degree programs including business, technology, entrepreneurship, and healthcare, available online or in-person at over 30 locations nationwide. The application window is now open through December 21, […]
These opportunities came through the USOC’s ACE Program. UNPAID, REMOTE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH STARTUP VENTURE CAPITAL GROUP. Calling athletes who want to add a weekly 3-10 hour project-based flexibly remote internship to their resumes. Must be have some knowledge of / interest in learning more about: investment banking, private equity, and financial statements. Math savvy, […]
The United States Olympic Committee is accepting grant applications, via an online system, for the William E. Simon Olympic Endowment for the Support of Athletes. Past USOC President William E. Simon, Sr., established the endowment in 1998. Grants are intended to provide partial support for training and competition expenses, and are awarded to athletes showing financial […]
USOC Pivot Program Workshop ACE is conducting a Pivot Workshop on November 15-16 for retiring and retired athletes looking for their next steps after retiring from their sports. Athletes have found it very useful to discuss issues (personal, work, school, etc.) and receive resources to help them make that difficult transition out of sport. If you […]
Are you an entrepreneur, or hope to be one some day? Apply for the inaugural ACE Business Startup Workshop! The workshop will take place in San Diego, California, November 5-7, 2018, and will be facilitated by ACE supporters Liz and Eric Gasser. The program will begin the evening of November 5th and conclude at noon […]
The Athlete Career and Education (ACE) Business Operations Analyst is responsible for creating and managing business operations for the ACE program, improving program value with use of technology and serving as the ACE Salesforce System Administrator. The Analyst will support the department’s activities including the planning and execution of ACE events as well as develop […]
Members of Team USA can qualify for scholarship assistance from DeVry University and the USOC. The program offers group tuition rates (and full tuition scholarships), flexible class schedules and locations, and personal support from people who understand the unique needs of athletes. To enroll in the JULY session (classes start July 9th), applications must be […]
USOC Coaching Education is seeking Olympians and Paralympians currently coaching or plan to coach post athlete retirement to participate in the International Coaching Enrichment Certification Program (ICECP). If accepted, athletes will receive a scholarship covering all travel, education and programming expenses. The program consists of a blended in-person and online training over the course of […]
USOC Tuition Grant Applications Due Each year the USOC awards over $200,000 in Tuition Grants to athletes looking to further their formal education. The application window for fall semester 2018 is May 9 – June 6, 2018. Learn more and apply by JUNE 6 at the link below: https://www.teamusa.org/athlete-resources/athlete-career-and-education-program/education/usoc-tuition-grants MBA in Entrepreneurship Scholarship The Acton […]