In the second edition of the ACE Business Startup Workshop, ACE supporters Eric and Liz Gasser will host up to 20 Team USA entrepreneurs in San Diego, Cali. from October 21 – October 23. The workshop is ideal for athletes developing new business ventures and looking for tools to successfully launch and grow their companies. This year’s program features […]
United States Olympic Committee (USOC)
Athlete Career Education Program (ACE)
The USOC’s Athlete Career Education (ACE) Program provides current and retired Team USA (Olympic) athletes with career, education and life skills resources to support athletic performance goals, facilitate successful transition to post-elite competition careers and inspire long-term positive engagement with the Olympic/Paralympic movement.
- Devry University: Full tuition scholarships are available to Team USA athletes living around the country. Learn more.
- Tuition Grants: The USOC offers tuition grants for athletes looking to further their formal education. Learn more.
- In-State Tuition: Through ACE and the USOC, eligible Team USA athletes living and training in Colorado and Utah can receive in-state tuition at select public colleges and universities regardless of an individual’s resident status. Learn More.
- University of Utah: Eligible Team USA athletes currently living and training in the state of Utah are eligible to receive a scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Utah’s Eccles School of Business. Contact Megan Psyllos, ACE career coach with questions.
- Other Opportunities: The ACE team will share any opportunities for Team USA athletes on the platform, as well as share links to different sources for funding. Join ACE now to stay informed.
- The ACE Platform offers one-on-one career coaching, resume and interview prep and access to a vast employer network of companies wanting to hire athletes. Join the ACE Platform.
- Pivot Program for retiring athletes to support them in their transition beyond elite athletic competition. Learn more
- Mentor Network
- Olympic & Paralympic Summit
- As we become aware of more opportunities, we will add them here or to Recent News (see below). The USOC is constantly growing this program, so check back here often!
- The main contact for the ACE Program is Terris Tiller. He can be reached at Terris.Tiller@usoc.org
Through the US Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC) Athlete Career Education (ACE) Program, GreenFig Micro Education Inc. is offering scholarships for a limited number of Team USA athletes to the following programs. What the programs entail: Live, Interactive Online Sessions Tuesday & Thursday, 4 to 7pm PT September 3 to December 5, 2019 APPLICATION DEADLINE: […]
The USOC’s ACE Pivot Program helps athletes who are recently retired or currently exploring retirement better understand themselves and how to navigate the pivot to their next challenge in life following elite sport. The program creates a community of fellow athletes each struggling with transition the support and space to openly discuss the emotional and mental challenges […]
GET PAID WHILE YOU LEARN TO CODE – APPLICATIONS OPEN! LAMBDA SCHOOL LIVING STIPENDS AVAILABLE FOR RETIRED OLYMPIANS AND PARALYMPIANS The USOPC’s Athlete Career Education program (ACE) is offering five retired Olympians or Paralympians the opportunity to attend Lambda School and receive a living stipend of up to $13,500 while they learn to code. Students will receive […]
The USOC’s ACE Pivot Program helps athletes who are recently retired or currently exploring retirement better understand themselves and how to navigate the pivot to their next challenge in life following elite sport. The program creates a community of fellow athletes each struggling with transition the support and space to openly discuss the emotional and […]
Members of Team USA can earn a degree and are eligible for a full tuition scholarship through DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management. DeVry offers 40+ degree programs including business, technology, entrepreneurship, and healthcare, available online or in-person at over 30 locations nationwide. The application window for the March 2019 session is […]
Members of Team USA can earn a degree and are eligible for a full tuition scholarship through DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management. DeVry offers 40+ degree programs including business, technology, entrepreneurship, and healthcare, available online or in-person at over 30 locations nationwide. The application window is now open through December 21, […]
These opportunities came through the USOC’s ACE Program. UNPAID, REMOTE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH STARTUP VENTURE CAPITAL GROUP. Calling athletes who want to add a weekly 3-10 hour project-based flexibly remote internship to their resumes. Must be have some knowledge of / interest in learning more about: investment banking, private equity, and financial statements. Math savvy, […]
The United States Olympic Committee is accepting grant applications, via an online system, for the William E. Simon Olympic Endowment for the Support of Athletes. Past USOC President William E. Simon, Sr., established the endowment in 1998. Grants are intended to provide partial support for training and competition expenses, and are awarded to athletes showing financial […]
USOC Pivot Program Workshop ACE is conducting a Pivot Workshop on November 15-16 for retiring and retired athletes looking for their next steps after retiring from their sports. Athletes have found it very useful to discuss issues (personal, work, school, etc.) and receive resources to help them make that difficult transition out of sport. If you […]