The United States Olympic Committee is accepting grant applications, via an online system, for the William E. Simon Olympic Endowment for the Support of Athletes. Past USOC President William E. Simon, Sr., established the endowment in 1998. Grants are intended to provide partial support for training and competition expenses, and are awarded to athletes showing financial […]
United States Olympic Committee (USOC)
Athlete Career Education Program (ACE)
The USOC’s Athlete Career Education (ACE) Program provides current and retired Team USA (Olympic) athletes with career, education and life skills resources to support athletic performance goals, facilitate successful transition to post-elite competition careers and inspire long-term positive engagement with the Olympic/Paralympic movement.
- Devry University: Full tuition scholarships are available to Team USA athletes living around the country. Learn more.
- Tuition Grants: The USOC offers tuition grants for athletes looking to further their formal education. Learn more.
- In-State Tuition: Through ACE and the USOC, eligible Team USA athletes living and training in Colorado and Utah can receive in-state tuition at select public colleges and universities regardless of an individual’s resident status. Learn More.
- University of Utah: Eligible Team USA athletes currently living and training in the state of Utah are eligible to receive a scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Utah’s Eccles School of Business. Contact Megan Psyllos, ACE career coach with questions.
- Other Opportunities: The ACE team will share any opportunities for Team USA athletes on the platform, as well as share links to different sources for funding. Join ACE now to stay informed.
- The ACE Platform offers one-on-one career coaching, resume and interview prep and access to a vast employer network of companies wanting to hire athletes. Join the ACE Platform.
- Pivot Program for retiring athletes to support them in their transition beyond elite athletic competition. Learn more
- Mentor Network
- Olympic & Paralympic Summit
- As we become aware of more opportunities, we will add them here or to Recent News (see below). The USOC is constantly growing this program, so check back here often!
- The main contact for the ACE Program is Terris Tiller. He can be reached at Terris.Tiller@usoc.org
USOC Pivot Program Workshop ACE is conducting a Pivot Workshop on November 15-16 for retiring and retired athletes looking for their next steps after retiring from their sports. Athletes have found it very useful to discuss issues (personal, work, school, etc.) and receive resources to help them make that difficult transition out of sport. If you […]
Are you an entrepreneur, or hope to be one some day? Apply for the inaugural ACE Business Startup Workshop! The workshop will take place in San Diego, California, November 5-7, 2018, and will be facilitated by ACE supporters Liz and Eric Gasser. The program will begin the evening of November 5th and conclude at noon […]
The Athlete Career and Education (ACE) Business Operations Analyst is responsible for creating and managing business operations for the ACE program, improving program value with use of technology and serving as the ACE Salesforce System Administrator. The Analyst will support the department’s activities including the planning and execution of ACE events as well as develop […]
Members of Team USA can qualify for scholarship assistance from DeVry University and the USOC. The program offers group tuition rates (and full tuition scholarships), flexible class schedules and locations, and personal support from people who understand the unique needs of athletes. To enroll in the JULY session (classes start July 9th), applications must be […]
USOC Coaching Education is seeking Olympians and Paralympians currently coaching or plan to coach post athlete retirement to participate in the International Coaching Enrichment Certification Program (ICECP). If accepted, athletes will receive a scholarship covering all travel, education and programming expenses. The program consists of a blended in-person and online training over the course of […]
USOC Tuition Grant Applications Due Each year the USOC awards over $200,000 in Tuition Grants to athletes looking to further their formal education. The application window for fall semester 2018 is May 9 – June 6, 2018. Learn more and apply by JUNE 6 at the link below: https://www.teamusa.org/athlete-resources/athlete-career-and-education-program/education/usoc-tuition-grants MBA in Entrepreneurship Scholarship The Acton […]
Each year the USOC awards over $200,000 in Tuition Grants to athletes looking to further their formal education. Applicants must meet at least ONE of the following criteria and be verified by ACE to be eligible for a USOC Tuition Grant. Prior to submitting the application, register for the ACE Program. Active or retired Olympian/Paralympian […]
Eastbay is hiring retired track & field athletes as full-time Team Sales FAST (Field Associate Sales Training) associates. If you or a teammate are retired/retiring in the near future and are interested in this opportunity, please read the job description linked below and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. SUMMARY: Field Associate Sales […]
The U.S. Olympic Committee’s Finding Leaders Among Minorities Everywhere (FLAME) program provides diverse college and graduate-level students with a unique look into the world of elite sport. This eight-day program offers an exciting and rigorous curriculum designed to increase knowledge of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic movements. Accepted students participate in personal and professional development workshops in […]