As a member of Team USA, you can earn a degree and are eligible for a full tuition scholarship through DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management. DeVry offers 40+ degree programs including business, technology, entrepreneurship, and healthcare, available online or in-person at over 30 locations nationwide.
Athletes must have competed/participated in at least one of the following:
- Any Olympic or Paralympic Games, regardless of last competition date
- Senior World Championships, World Cup, Grand Prix or equivalent in the past two (2) calendar years
- Earned a medal in Junior or U-23 World Championships in the past two (2) calendar years
- Received at least one support service from the USOPC in the past 12 months including:
- Athlete Stipend funding
- Elite Athlete Health Insurance
- Resident athlete housing at an Olympic & Paralympic Training Center
**Athletes may not be eligible for the full scholarship if they are applying for an equivalent second degree (i.e. seeking second Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and awarded funds at the discretion of ACE.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the following to be considered for the full tuition scholarship:
3. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org