The 2020 Olympic Track & Field Team Trials will take place June 19-28, 2020, in Eugene, Oregon. Below is important information for athletes planning to compete at the Trials. For more information, and for complete and up-to-date information, also visit:
- Trials housing opens 1/13/2020 for booking by Tier athletes and TPP athletes ONLY (those athletes will receive an email from USATF)
- 1 room can be booked per athlete, and 1 room per agent, per coach with a Tier/TPP athlete, per medical provider with a Tier/TPP athlete
- Hotel rates are $149-$209 + taxes per night
- The Graduate Hotel will be used for Tier 1 & TPP
- Can cancel up to 10 days prior
- On May 4, 2020, available rooms will be opened up for everyone else
- Athlete Hotel Assistance – click here for assistance from the Eugene, Cascades & Coast Sports Commission in finding a place to stay.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
TICKETS & CREDENTIALS:
- Information coming!