From Tyler Noble, Manager, Sport Science & Data Analytics at USATF on 12/5/2019: I wanted to pass along our Tokyo 2020 playbook as well as presentation information that was shared last month at our playbook meeting. The links below should link out to a DropBox folder where the documents can be viewed or saved offline; a brief summary of each link is included below.
Tokyo 2020 Playbook: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fgomkl0wb604qft/AABNJFk34vAJhCio7nRzacLqa?dl=0
- A pdf version of all playbook materials (32Mb)
Athlete Information: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kn3qp88z1gls9py/AADcubXOJRfbwluKmh9bLy4Ha?dl=0
- Jen Gallagher Presentation on Friends/Family information
- Team USA Welcome Experience and Rule 50 Presentation
- A slide containing ticket information
Olympic Calendar & Medical Considerations: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8551449wj78xe3p/AAB5_ShH4xVZj_Qe2VN3_hhNa?dl=0
- Monique Burton – Sports Medicine & Science Resources
- Robert Chapman – 2020 Schedule/Calendar Consideration
- Robert Chapman – USATF Sports Med Resources
- Ted Koehler – USADA information
- Dustin Nabhan – USOC Medical Services
- Randy Wilber/Dan Judelson – Heat/Humidity/Nike Ice Vest
Tokyo Logistics & Considerations: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kslwvpysrn0ho5v/AAA-3vRSlbZPm4divP8HbdqNa?dl=0
- Aretha Thurmond – Olympic Trials Considerations
- Aretha Thurmond – Olympic Games Logistics (Qualification/Housing/Training)
- USOPC – Okura Sports Park information
- Randy Wilber – Training Venue Information
Note: We were able to record voice over versions on some of these presentations in ‘powerpoint presentation mode’. You will need to have powerpoint installed on your computer to play these presentations.
Please let me know if you have any issues accessing these files or if you have any questions regarding the information contained in the presentations and have a great rest of the day!
Information above shared by the USATF Sports Science and Medicine department on 12/5/2019. If you have questions, please contact Tyler Noble (Manager, Sport Science & Data Analytics at USATF) at email@example.com.